KidSTART Singapore Ltd. (KSL) was incorporated as a Public Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG) under Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) in Sep 2020 to implement the KidSTART scale-up to provide upstream support to children from low-income families in the areas of childhood development, health and social support.
Description of Department
You will be part of the KidSTART Capability Development Branch, tasked to ensure the delivery of specialised training programmes for KidSTART practitioners and volunteers. This involves identifying, conceptualising, developing and supporting training across the early childhood development, social support and health domains. The Branch also identifies, engages and procures suitable training providers and consultants to conduct training and best practice sessions, as well as develop training and educational resources.
You will be responsible for facilitating and supporting the training needs of practitioners by organising in-house training programmes, procuring suitable vendors to deliver training, setting up and operationalising structured training frameworks and protocols and budget management and reporting.
We are looking for energetic and innovative individuals who will:
- Support the Consultant and Lead Trainer in conducting, organising and coordinating the delivery of training and coaching sessions
- Facilitate the selection of training vendors through an analysis and assessment of proposals submitted
- Identify, engage and collaborate with training providers from early childhood, social and health sectors
- Work with Programme Leads to coordinate the content and develop the procurement specifications for vendors to produce suitable training programmes, and material/resources
- Coordinate and collate data and support reviews on the effectiveness of training programmes
- Develop administrative workflows and protocols to support the unit
- Oversee a training management system and online learning portal
- Track and report budget utilisation
You should have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A keen interest in capability building and in supporting professional development
- Knowledge and experience in writing training vendor specifications, procurement of vendors and working with training providers and vendors
- Ability to track, monitor and report utilisation of training budgets
- Good IT and Microsoft skills (E.g., online platforms, Microsoft Excel and etc)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Most importantly, a positive, can-do attitude