Corporate Development Branch –Assistant Manager/Manager, IT
This role is accountable for the IT end-user support and aspects of all IT operations in KidStart Singapore Limited (KSL).
As a member of KSL Corporate Development team, you will ensure the organisation’s alignment with the enterprise’s IT and business strategy as well as the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success.
Business and Management Alignment
- Participate in IT planning and setting roadmap for IT systems and services.
- Align with business leaders to understand the business requirements, converting it into projects, budget estimation, tender, procurement, and implementation.
- Assist in the management of the annual operating and capital expenditure budget.
- Reporting of service excellence, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and service improvements to management on a regular basis.
- Overall responsible for IT infrastructure and IT services.
- Lead the development of IT operations to support strategy & roadmap of KSL and ensure its integration with the broader IT and enterprise strategic plans.
- Provide oversight for the operations and support of IT EUC & IT application systems that fulfill the needs of the business.
- Participate in the assessment of technology capabilities, focusing on suitability for integration with the existing IT operations environment.
- Provide IT service and information security briefings and training to KSL staff
- Ensure continuous improvement on service related to Network, Desktops and SaaS services.
Vendor and Supplier Management
- Support the EUC sourcing strategy and oversee vendor and partner relationship management and to ensure SLAs are met.
- Work with various IT vendors and suppliers to ensure the end user support is optimized and able to provide best in class support to the users.
- Procure, manage, and maintain all IT contracts.
- Write tender specification, evaluate, award, and manage implementation and operationalization of the IT services.
- Ensure accuracy of vendor invoicing, invoice certification and timely payment of the invoice.
IT Security and Audit\
- Participate in audit exercise, provide necessary documentary proof, and perform required remediation work based on audit findings.
- Align with corporate security guideline and enforce security requirement through people, process, and product.
- Manage security incidents.
- Relevant background in computer science, information systems, business administration or any related fields.
- Knowledge in Microsoft 365 and other Licenses Management, Cloud Hosting and experiences in IT Data and Security Operation Management (ITIL and PDPA certifications are preferred).
- Strong leadership and communication skills to explain technical terms, instill confidence in Senior Leaders on the business value of IT and motivate IT operations staff while aligning to the IT operational objectives.
- Excellent service management planning and execution skills.
- Experience in budget planning and financial management.
- Strong vendor management and partner relation skills to identify and leverage internal/external resources to enhance capabilities that support business objectives.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams and influencing key stakeholders across the organization and within complex contexts.