Description of Division/Branch:
You will be part of the Corporate Development team in KidSTART Singapore Ltd (KSL), tasked to oversee the strategic, corporate and organisational needs, including funding arrangements, and the development of Strategic Work Plans. As part of the process, you will have to work closely with other departments in KSL, engage with funders and stakeholders across Government and non-Government agencies, and work closely with senior management to forecast and anticipate the evolving needs of the organisation.
Strategic Planning & Organisational Development
• Spearhead and manage strategic issues and projects, especially in cross-domain or interdisciplinary areas, in collaboration with other KSL teams and other agencies.
• Review and report on outputs of teams within the Organisational Development and Partnerships unit
• Generate data insights to inform and help guide KSL’s corporate policies and strategies
• Lead organisation transformation and business continuity plans; as well as organisation risk management.
Corporate Planning & Governance
• Coordinate and prepare KSL corporate reports e.g. Annual Reports, Strategic and Work Plans etc.
• Manage and prepare corporate data, information and reports to support KSL business decisions.
• Work with MSF, ECDA and KSL teams to implement and operationalise relevant MSF/ECDA corporate policies to ensure compliance with prevailing government regulations and guidelines
• Develop and review KSL’s records and document repository structures and processes
• Coordinate and manage KSL-wide contracts together with respective KSL teams and legal advisors
• Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the area of organisational development, strategic planning, corporate reporting (experience working in a Start-up would be advantageous)
• Strong analytical, strategic, and conceptual thinking skills, with keen ability to grasp issues and acquire knowledge in new domains, and to analyse multiple sources of information and data to derive insights for strategy formulation
• Project management skills including preparing budget proposals and the ability to manage multiple timelines
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of contract management and procurement processes an asset
• Attentive to details, a self-starter and effective team player who possess the ability to work independently and in cross-functional multi-disciplinary teams