About the programme
KidSTART Singapore launched KidSTART Stories in 2022, an initiative aimed to help parents build children’s language foundation by guiding parents to be confident storytellers, creating parent-child bonding opportunities through books, and cultivating a love of reading in children.
KidSTART families are provided with free reading guides, a mini home library comprising of a bookshelf and age-appropriate books, as well as events that bring stories to life!
Duration of programme: Since October 2022
KidSTART Stories’ Home Library
- Pre-order of KidSTART Stories’ home library (bookshelf and/ or books): Once every year
What families receive when they sign up:
- Bookshelf (Optional)
- KidSTART Stories’ Book List (2022)
KidSTART Stories’ Events
Frequency: At least once a year
Come and join us on an adventure where we bring stories to life. Stay tuned for the next one!
- Gardens by the bay Learning Hub (October 2023)
Our past events:
- KidSTART Stories Launch (2022)
- KidSTART Sea Adventures Play (2022)
- Adventures with Andi Play (2023)
KidSTART Stories’ Reading Guides
The reading guides below aim to guide parents on how they can have fun, engage and support their children’s growth and development through books – even if they are not confident readers!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org