What are the benefits of being a KidSTART family?
What Does It Mean To Join As A KidSTART Family?
Parents & caregivers are important in ensuring their children have a good start in life.
KidSTART SG is here to support children and families based on
their needs through their familiar settings such as at home, in the
community and at selected preschools through our
We invite you to join us if your family:
- Has a pregnant mother and/or a child who is a Singaporean Citizen aged 6 and below
- Has a gross monthly household income of $2,500 and below, or per capita income of $650 and below
- Is staying in the following areas:
- Kreta Ayer/Bukit Merah
- Taman Jurong/Boon Lay
- Ang Mo Kio/Yishun
- Bedok/Geylang Serai
- Choa Chu Kang/Bukit Panjang/Bukit Batok
We Can Support Your Family With:
- Welcome packs consisting of age-appropriate books, toys and wellness items
- Learning packs for each enrolled child. These packs include age-appropriate art & craft materials, book and toys
- Invitations to KidSTART events and carnivals
- Fresh food packs consisting of fresh vegetables & fruits
- Access to free resources on early childhood development, parent-child interactions and health & nutrition information